Almost everything typically done at routine consult in a traditional practice can be done in your home. We have a specially equipped Veterinary Ambulance and we carry a wide array of equipment and supplies to ensure that full services can be provided.
- Vaccinations of dogs and cats: initial course for youngsters, boosters and ‘catch-up’ courses for adults.
- New Pet consultations.
- Well Pet health checks for seniors.
- Sick Pet medical consults.
- Health progress checks and repeat prescriptions for diabetic, thyroid, kidney and epileptic patients to name just a few.
- Diagnostic testing including bloods, urinalysis, aspirates.
- Nail clipping and anal gland expressing.
- Microchip identification.
- Dispensary and home delivery of parasitic treatments and prescription diets.
- Palliative hospice care for elderly patients
We are pleased to advise you that our out of hours cover is provided by Milestone Veterinary Centre, Kingsteignton. Should you require any assistance for your animals when we are not open please call them on 01626 331977. Milestone Veterinary Centre can be found at Unit 12, Swift Industrial Estate, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, TQ12 3SH.